We are seeking an experienced Administrator to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for processing accounts payable records, inputting sales and purchases, scheduling service engineer calendars, answering the telephone and logging callouts, dealing with customer enquiries and requests, and performing general administrative duties. The ideal candidate will possess excellent IT skills, be proficient in MS Office applications, be a hard worker and have strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Process accounts payable records accurately and in a timely manner
- Input sales and purchases into the company’s database
- Schedule service engineer calendars and manage the company’s calendar
- Answer telephone calls and log callouts
- Deal with customer enquiries and requests in a professional and efficient manner
- Perform general administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, and scanning documents
- Excellent IT skills and proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients
- Organised and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Hardworking and committed to meeting deadlines
Salary will be dependent on the candidate’s experience and qualifications. If you are a proactive, motivated individual with the necessary skills and experience, we encourage you to submit your application for this exciting opportunity.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to: Alan Macdonald email@example.com